Birth name Tanya Mercado
Known pseudonyms Gina Lynn
Date of birth 15.02.1974
Place of birth Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Breast Size 4
Eyes colour Blue
Hair colour Blonde
Body shape 94-61-90
Start of career 1999
Career status Not withdrawn
Gina Lynn was born on 15 February 1974 in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico and has Puerto Rican and Italian roots. Gina’s real name is Tania Mercado. Her family moved to New Jersey at an early age and she now lives in Pennsylvania in the US.
While already in the graduating class of St. Rose High School, a Catholic school, the future porn star becomes a stripper and later began posing for men’s magazines, including in 1999 for the magazine Cheri.
Her porn debut may seem rather belated – at the age of 26, in 2000, Gina signed a contract with Pleasure Productions and starred only in lesbian porn, but over time the porn star becomes more and more uninhibited – and all prohibitions young actress disappear… Currently Lynn is still working with Pleasure Productions as well as shooting, directing and producing films for her own company – Gina Lynn Productions.
Gina Lynn has also appeared in Eminem’s Superman music video and had a cameo appearance on the series The Sopranos. In 2002, along with Jenna Jameson played a stripper in the American-Australian film “Analyze That”, starring Robert De Niro. On December 9, 2009 the actress was a guest on the famous Howard Stern Show.
In March 2012 Penthouse Pet gave Gina the opportunity to be a Penthouse Pet in the April 2012 issue.
In 2012, the actress made an official announcement that she was retiring from porn. But that doesn’t mean she’s quitting altogether, as Gina occasionally shows herself on webcams.
During her career Gina has starred in about 200 films and tried to direct another 28.
Gina Lynn Personal life
Gina Lynn is bisexual.
Rumor has it that the porn actress and adult film star has had affairs with rapper Eminem as well as many colleagues from the porn industry, including Rocco Siffredi, Ben English, Erik Everhard, Nicole Sheridan, David Perry.
Gina Lynn Awards
- 2005 AVN Awards — Лучший выпуск гонзо порно — Gina Lynn’s Darkside
- 2010 AVN Hall of Fame inductee (включение в Зал славы)
- 2002 NightMoves Adult Entertainment Award: Best Feature Dancer/Entertainer (Fan’s Choice)
- 2003 Exotic Dancer Award: Adult Movie Feature Entertainer of the Year
- 2005 NightMoves Adult Entertainment Award: Best New Production Company (Fan’s Choice)
- 2006 FICEB Ninfa Award: Best Actress (Public)
- 2007 NightMoves Adult Entertainment Award: Best Feature Dancer/Entertainer (Editor’s Choice)
- 2007 NightMoves Hall of Fame inductee
- 2008 F.A.M.E. Award: Favorite Ass
- 2009 NightMoves: Triple Play Award (Dancing/Performing/Directing)